Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT;T - Black

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT;T - Black

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 3 x 1.9 inches ; 12.8 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B005VGFQXE
  • Item model number: MC918LL/A

Price : $626.95
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT;T - Black

Client Evaluations


To begin with a confession: I make my living installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft goods, and I even personal a Windows Phone 7, but I am fast becoming an Apple convert. My portable MP3 player is an Apple iPod Touch (4th) Generation and I am on my second iPad! The Apple name has turn into identified for innovative items that just perform and work well. Confident they're a little even more high priced than their competitors, but the company's product are nicely worth the entry price.
So, even though I own and use a Windows Telephone 7, I had to spring for an Apple 4S 16GB telephone not lengthy soon after it hit my local Greatest Order.
The "iPhone 4S 16GB" Facts
The "iPhone 4S" is the latest and greatest smart telephone from Apple. The top-of-the-line unit functions an Apple A5 Dual-Core processor, IOS five. iCloud, all new 8MP camera and optics, three.5-inch (diagonal) Retina widescreen Multi-Touch display with 960-by-640 pixel resolution. And introducing Siri, a absolutely remarkable voice recognition system that has therefore far lived up to its considerable commercial billing.
The 4.9 pound iPhone 4S is the similar size and weight as its predecessor the iPhone four, but is an improvement more than its older sibling. Other new attributes involve: 1080p High Definition (HD) video recording, all new optics, Notification Center, Photo Stream, iMessage, iCloud, and Twitter integration all made achievable by IOZS 5..
No matter what hardware version (16GB, 32GB, or 64GB) you chose the Ultra-Portable, iPhone 4S is a straight forward device with pretty couple of moving parts. The power button sits on the best of the device on the ideal, whilst a common 3.5mm headphone jack is situated on the top rated to the perfect left of the power button. Along the left edge of the ultra-thin (.37") iPhone 4S you will uncover the vibrate/sound slider switch along with the volume manage buttons. On the bottom of the unit you will obtain the proprietary USB power port. And considering that it is proprietary you cannot plug a USB memory stick into it, but with the offered cord, you can plug it into your laptop or computer and sync with iTunes and charge the device. There is also a standard 120 volt plug-in so you can alter the unit by way of an outlet.
Siri Likes Me
Ahead of I picked up the iPhone 4S a buddy and colleague of mine bought one. When I asked her about it she stated that Siri "was not her buddy!" When I asked her to clarify additional she stated that about the only issue she could get Siri to do was wake her up in the morning the voice commands had been just not making the expected or desired results.
Needless to say I was a little apprehensive about Siri myself, but my expertise with the technologies has been vastly distinct from my colleague's. Siri has in no way failed to deliver for me, not once and I am in like with the convenience the technology represents.
What is Siri? Siri is billed as an "intelligent assistant that assists you get things performed. All you have to do is ask." Siri is voice recognition software taken to a whole new level. Now the technologies has been about for years, but it has never ever been ideal and never ever heavily commercialized, but the technology is now prepared for commercial debut in a major way.
With Siri I can make telephone calls, ask for directions, send text messages, dictate and send e-mail, schedule meetings, set reminders, find hotels, restaurants and other commercial establishments in a given location, and so on., all of which I have done effectively with Siri. So, I can only conclude that Siri likes me!
iCloud
Apple IOS five. ships with Apples' newest innovation iCloud a technology that allows one particular to sync all of your varied Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) wirelessly through the "cloud." iCloud "shops you music, pictures, electronic books, apps, mail (only me.com e-mail), contacts, calendars, and documents (only iPage documents). When turned on it functions automatically across devices. Add one thing to one particular device and it will show up on the other device when it syncs.
Now this does not mean that all of your music will suddenly appear everywhere. Default space for iCloud is only 5GB (extra space can be invest in if required 10GB: $20.00/Year, 20GB: $40.00/Year, and 50GB: $100.00/Year), and only bought music is synced through iCloud unless you sign up for iTunes Match a technologies that permits you to access all your other music from iCloud -- including music you've ripped from your CD collection. Value: $24.99 a year and requires IOS five..1.
Setting up iTunes Match is a 3 step approach and takes a even though to full. All of your diverse devices will desire to be setup for use the service when it's fully set up. I signed up for the service and it operates rather well.
First Impressions:
I truly, truly like my new iPhone 4S 16GB with a couple of reservations 1. the phone doesn't always spot a call the to begin with time a number is dialed. When this happens I have to hang up and dial once more. One other gripe is one I share with most iPhone four users: battery power, or the lack thereof. The unit is only wonderful for a day of moderate use. Standby time will last a small longer, say 48 hours.
Like all Apple devices setting up Wi-Fi is simple and easy enough when turned on the antenna continually looks for new Wi-Fi connections and as soon as connected, it remembers and automatically connects to the Wi-Fi network when subsequent encountered.
What make the iPhone so helpful, far and away significantly more than any telephone I have ever used, are the Apps. And iPhone ships with a lot. New with IOS five. is iMessage a texting app that speaks by way of e-mail address or telephone number. Texting is automatic between iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Heat Noise
There is neither of both finish of story.
Conclusions
The iPhone 4S is a winner in my book, in spite of the lack of a "5" moniker. The mixture of light weight, functionality, and connectedness is far superior than phones I have utilised in the past. The Windows Telephone 7 comes close, but falls short of the mark in numerous arenas. And Siri, I like Siri and Siri likes me.

I've had my 4s for about 3 weeks I always maintain it in a bumper cover and have a screen protector on it. That becoming mentioned I've dropped it a variety of times one particular of which was on the metal edged coaster at operate which only tore the screen protector, did not scratch or even mark the glass in any way, as far as I'm concerned it's a difficult phone thinking of it is made of glass. I love Siri she helps me frequently! I've had the 3g, the four and now the 4s gotta say the 4s is my fav.

By : Apple

Related Posts by Categories

About the Author

Author info. Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions, if you like it Subscribe to Our Feed and Follow Me on Twitter

    Other Recommended Posts

  • B005VGFQXE
 
back to top