Thursday, February 16, 2012

ELAGO EL-S4SM-CBL-BA S4 Slim Fit Case for AT;T, Sprint, Verizon iPhone

ELAGO EL-S4SM-CBL-BA S4 Slim Fit Case for AT;T, Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Coral Blue

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 0.5 x 4.5 inches ; 0.6 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B005FKGNQA
  • Item model number: EL-S4SM-CBL-BA

Price : $10.99
You Save : $9.00 (45%)
ELAGO EL-S4SM-CBL-BA S4 Slim Fit Case for AT;T, Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Coral Blue

Product Description


Keep the iPhone four/4S secure protected in style with the S4 Slim Fit Case. Exclusive style permits hassle-free access to all buttons, controls ports without having to eliminate the case. Polyurethane coated to guard from scratches and for improved grip, Product developed by elago in California and Produced in Korea.

Customer Reviews


I've only had the case for a week, but I enjoy it. It is slim, so doesn't boost the size of my iPhone at all. Actually cute color. The only factor is it is exceptionally smooth, which I assumed it would be, hence why I did not take off in rating. If you have it on a smooth surface it will slide like crazy. Excellent case, so far.
Also, I was told by an individual though I was out that they dropped their telephone with this case and it broke immediately after a couple occasions. To this, this case is not meant to safeguard it from crazy falls or something, which I am aware. It really is meant to appear cute, but also shield it from everyday scratches from your purse or pocket. If I wanted to be able to run it over by a automobile and it nonetheless be fine I would have purchased the case that doubles the size of the iPhone.

I've been utilizing this case for a week now, and merely really like it! It is slim, sleek, and fashionable. The coral blue color matches my white iPhone 4S perfectly. And it feels so superior in hand that I never ever wanted to take it off. It is surely the lightest, least bulky, and prettiest case that I've ever utilised, and presents really good protection when my telephone slipped to the ground once out of my pocket. No harm accomplished at all. Thank you

Related Posts by Categories

About the Author

Author info. Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions, if you like it Subscribe to Our Feed and Follow Me on Twitter

    Other Recommended Posts

  • B005FKGNQA
 
back to top