Friday, February 17, 2012

Halo Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for iPhone 4G 4S 4 (3 Pack

Halo Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for iPhone 4G 4S 4 (3 Pack + 3 Bonus Back Films)

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B00404UR3C

List Price : $19.95
Price : $5.95
You Save : $14.00 (70%)
Halo Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for iPhone 4G 4S 4 (3 Pack + 3 Bonus Back Films)

Product Description


Please note This product is PRECISELY cut. This is what men and women are referring to in the negative critiques. It provides the illusion of a "Screen Protector Totally free" telephone. If this is your to begin with time installing a protector, it might possibly take a couple of tries to get it perfectly aligned. You may well remove and reapply as many occasions as you would like. There is no need to waste a further protector. You can simply peel it back and reapply. Having a smaller sized screen protector would not offer a sleek appear and would leave parts unprotected. The final outcomes are worth the tiny additional effort.

Halo Screen Protectors gives the highest excellent and highest rated screen protectors accessible on the market nowadays. Halo Screen Protectors consist of multi-layer Grade A Japanese Film which insures optimum protection and leaves your screen protected for a lifetime. Screen protectors are developed to offer zero to minimal bubbles during application, easy to install, and are reusable. Halo Screen Protectors come in a 3 pack to make sure you often have a spare just in case.

Client Critiques


I received my halo screen protectors about 4 days following I ordered them. When I was searching at several screen protectors on amazon for the iPhone 4S there had been so lots of solutions and I did not know which ones to pick! I went with the halo ones due to the fact it had the most stars and they were a fantastic deal! When I ordered these screen protectors it mentioned it had 4 for both the back and front, when I got them in the mail I only got three. It wasn't a massive deal, but nevertheless a small annoying. So, on to the applying them. They come with directions on how to apply the protectors but I decided to just wing it. I wiped the screen with the cloth in the package and applied the protector. You want to make confident and peel of the first layer prior to you apply and then the second layer immediately after it is on the phone. The 1st couple of tries I had a lot of air bubbles that I couldn't get out with a credit card, but that was probably just due to the fact I didn't stick to the directions. I tried one a lot more time with the last protector and I got it! I have no air bubbles and the protector doesn't have an effect on the retina display at all, you can barely tell there is a screen protector on the telephone. It seems to stick seriously really good to the telephone but not that it would ruin your screen when you get rid of it. Now, on to the back side. I applied the back protector perfectly the initial time which leaves me with two extra if I ever desire them again. I also have no air bubbles on the back and is practically invisible against the white iPhone. Also, the cut outs for the residence button and front camera line up perfectly with the telephone. General, I am genuinely pleased with this item! The application was very easy and it really is barely noticeable. The screen does get a lot of finger prints and smudges, that doesn't bug me but if that's some thing that bugs you, it's straightforward to get rid of just by wiping your shirt more than it. I'm a type of individual that will look at a million different screen protectors read tons of reviews and nonetheless be scared to decide on 1. If you are that type of person, I am telling you, get this screen protector, you won't be disappointed. I wouldn't tell you it was a fantastic item if it wasn't. I would undoubtedly obtain this product once again!

The screen protector is no superior if you have light in room or if you are outside in sun. It reflect too significantly and show a rainbow on screen. I have 3 bubble on screen but that is not too significantly difficulty due to the fact they are smaller. But the rainbow give me headache seeking at my phone.

Related Posts by Categories

About the Author

Author info. Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions, if you like it Subscribe to Our Feed and Follow Me on Twitter

    Other Recommended Posts

  • B00404UR3C
 
back to top