Friday, February 24, 2012

Luxury Unique Best Leopard Czech Rhinestone Case Cover for Apple Iphone

Luxury Unique Best Leopard Czech Rhinestone Case Cover for Apple Iphone 4 4g Crystal

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B005G22I9S
  • Item model number: iPhone 4 4S

Price : $5.19
You Save : $14.80 (74%)
Luxury Unique Best Leopard Czech Rhinestone Case Cover for Apple Iphone 4 4g Crystal

Product Description


1.Brand New, high top quality 2.Package in hard box 3.color: as the picture showing four.Light Weight, Luxury Design, Adds no bulk to iPhone five.With Luxury Czech Rhinestone and leather decoration, skidproof and anti-fingerprint 6.Quick to Get rid of and install 7.Precise openings on the protector case to let access to all controls and features on the telephone. 8.Anti-Slip: worry less about slipping iPhone off your hands 9.Compatible with : Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S Both ATT, Verizon

Customer Critiques


I got this in the mail at this time and pretty excited to open it up for my iPhone 4S, it was not what I expected it to be. I purchased this case also due to the 2 last critiques that gave this case five stars. Here are the troubles, the leopard print was actually a piece of picture cardboard that glue to the back from the outside. I am pretty sure the cardboard will get damage in no time. The other important problem is the opening for the vibrate switch does not line up with the switch at all, I need to cut this openning larger or else this will damage my phone in the long run. Hope I can cut the opening with out harm the case. But the rhinestone looks nice, that's why I gave it 1 star for the stone.

Despite the fact that it is a decal print (not cardboard) it is incredibly good for the cost. It looks definitely really good. Be smart. Request info from the seller and I believe you will have better luck acquiring inside the US. A single supplier (Hong Kong) replied that "cardboard was an accurate description"...Tech Bargains replied that it unquestionably wasn't card board, so I purchased from them and I am pleased with this purchase.

Related Posts by Categories

About the Author

Author info. Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions, if you like it Subscribe to Our Feed and Follow Me on Twitter

    Other Recommended Posts

  • B005G22I9S
 
back to top