Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nintendo Game Boy Gameboy Silicone Case For iPhone 4 4G

Nintendo Game Boy Gameboy Silicone Case For iPhone 4 4G

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B005DV7JZA

Price : $2.17
Nintendo Game Boy Gameboy Silicone Case For iPhone 4 4G

Product Description


Characteristics Overview: This case keeps your iPhone four safe and protected in style Snap-on case is created to provide all-around external surface protection to your phone without compromising usability Provides hassle-free access to all functions with out having to get rid of the case Shock absorbent and shatterproof Technical Specification Material:Silicone

Customer Reviews


I just got my case and was organizing on drilling out the imperfections that one of the other evaluations stated. But when I got it, the case had currently been redesigned to not cover the noise canceling mic, as nicely as the vibrate button. I was quite happy with that, so just thought I would share in case any individual is hesitant of getting this for those factors.

This case is specifically what I thought it would be and I like it. It is not also thick, but will nonetheless defend the phone against brief drops and light bumps. The way the components are adhered to the white base are definitely decent and I do not consider they'll ever come off. It could be a tiny funny when it looks like you are holding a GameBoy up to the side of your head, but that's precisely why I got it! I was incredibly pleasantly surprised to see mine truly came with the correct branding elements under the screen (if you know what I'm talking about). I hope the copyright police don't come just after me.
The only major difficulty is the hole in the case for the headphone jack is only major sufficient for the plug itself. That tiny hole on the iPhone four and 4S that is ideal subsequent to the headphone jack is the noise cancelling microphone so it is quite valuable to preserve it unblocked. I had to cut into the silicone case with a actually sharp Xacto knife and make a "V" indentation for the mic. A not also terribly big deal, but I'll knock a star off for it.

Related Posts by Categories

About the Author

Author info. Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions, if you like it Subscribe to Our Feed and Follow Me on Twitter

    Other Recommended Posts

  • B005DV7JZA
 
back to top