Friday, February 24, 2012

Purple Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 4G

Purple Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 4G Phone by Electromaster

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 1.4 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B004WLXB0O

Price : $2.87
Purple Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 4G Phone by Electromaster

Product Description


Purple Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 4G Telephone New By Electromaster

Consumer Reviews


I got a black cover in the Tmobile Nearby Retailer and the cover grabbed unto my phone particularly tightly and it felt secured. With this cover is a whole 'nother story. My telephone would slip out regularly but I would notice every single time it happened and was able to grab it in the nick of time. Tonight was yet another story, I was out late at night, spending time with pals and in the darkness it slipped out. The cover stayed in my hand and my galaxy S went down to the floor. Now the screen is cracked everywhere. It is not a pretty sight at all. Covers are suppose to protect. I do not advocate this guard at all.

The value was superb, the color was what I wanted and expected. The only reason I did not give five stars was I would have been happier if the cover fit a little way more snug. If moved around in my purse the cover will start off to slip off.

Related Posts by Categories

About the Author

Author info. Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions, if you like it Subscribe to Our Feed and Follow Me on Twitter

    Other Recommended Posts

  • B004WLXB0O
 
back to top