Friday, February 17, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S II SA-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera and GPS support

Samsung Galaxy S II SA-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera and GPS support - International Version - Ceramic White

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.6 x 0.3 inches ; 4.2 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
  • ASIN: B005M3518G
  • Item model number: SA-I9100
  • Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)

Price : $593.90
You Save : $206.09 (26%)
Samsung Galaxy S II SA-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera and GPS support - International Version - Ceramic White

Product Description


The Samsung Galaxy S II is an Android Smartphone with a dual core SOC processor. It has 1 GB of RAM. Super Amoled plus capacitive touchscreen, has 8MP Camera and has A-GPS assistance.

Customer Evaluations


Firstly- nothing against the telephone ! It is Truly the Preferred 1 out there, you wont regret having Samsung G S2
But Globe Wde ditributors are terible. I orderd the White a single, they sent me the BLACK one. When I told them that they sent me the incorrect order they had been Highly reluctant to take this order back. wasted my time like something. forced me to show them Photos as proof,, then they are like emmm.... we cant have it back coz u have opened the box it or made use of it. I got frustrated as hell. I threatened them that Ill sue their corporation,,,, I filed A-Z gaurantee claim with Amazone, then globe wide distributors are like ok we will take it back replace with the WHITE a single..... I returned through UPS, then they cease replying I call Amazone once again which then FORCED a refund out of them.
Take household message: Phone is great ! Planet Wide distributors are terrible. The international Warrenty is a SCAM ( now changed to version) it does not operate outside latin America. DONT PUT YOUR Capital At Danger,,, it will waste your time. Choose some other buyer.

This cel it really is outstanding!
I was in doubt between Galaxy S2 or Iphone 4S and I know that I did the perfect option!
This cel is more quickly, modern and comes with android!
"Be a leader, not a follower"

Related Posts by Categories

About the Author

Author info. Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions, if you like it Subscribe to Our Feed and Follow Me on Twitter

    Other Recommended Posts

  • B005M3518G
 
back to top